Welcome to the Cordia Partners website. This policy is effective September 23, 2015, and covers the website at http://www.cordiasearch.com (the “Site”). By accessing or using this Site in any way, you agree to the collection and use of information in the manner described in this policy. Cordia Partners shall have right at any time and without prior notice, at its sole discretion, to revise this policy. Such revisions and additions shall be effective immediately upon notice, which may be given by any means, including but not limited to posting the revised or additional terms and conditions on the Site. You are responsible for reviewing the Site periodically for any modification to this policy. The term “Cordia Partners,” “us,” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8229 Boone Blvd., Suite 300, Vienna VA 22182. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and is based on Cordia Partners’ professional judgement. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found our offered on this website for any particular purpose. Your use of any information or materials on the site is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable.
- Our website will only collect personal information when you submit the information voluntarily by sending us an e-mail, submitting an online job application, registering for an event, or subscribing to our newsletter or other mailing lists. We will only use the information you provide to respond to your specific request, unless you “opt-in” to receive additional communications from Cordia Partners. With each communication you will have the opportunity to “unsubscribe” from our electronic mailing lists. By submitting an online job application or submitting your resume or other information, you are granting us perpetual rights to keep, use and redistribute that information as Cordia Partners deems appropriate.
- When you visit the Site, we automatically aggregate and store certain information, such as IP address, domain name, browser, date and time, and pages visited, so that we can track the use of our website and make improvements. Such information is never used to identify or contact you personally.
- We collect certain information to evaluate how visitors, guests, and members use the Site. We collect data to make our service work better for you in the following ways: to improve the design of the Site, to provide personalization on the Site and to evaluate the performance of our marketing programs. The technologies we use to gather this non-personal information may include “IP” addresses, “cookies”, “clear gifs”, browser detection, and “weblogs”.
- Access to your data is limited to authorized Cordia Partners staff. Although total security does not exist on the Internet, Cordia Partners shall make all commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the information that you submit. However, we cannot guarantee complete security of information transmitted via the Internet. Any transmission of personal information to or through our site is at your own risk. Cordia Partners is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on this website.
- All material on this Site – including, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, design, and software – is the exclusive property of Cordia Partners, its content suppliers, or other third parties, and is protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights. You are strictly prohibited from copying, downloading, printing, displaying, distributing, transmitting, selling, making derivative use of, gathering, mining or extracting data, or exploiting for commercial purposes any material on this website, except as follows: You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable license to access and print for personal use discrete material from this site solely for non-commercial purposes. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We may provide links to third party-websites as a convenience to users of our website. Cordia Partners does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any such site, or the privacy or security of any information you or anyone else provide to them. The inclusion of a link on our website does not imply Cordia Partners’ endorsement, recommendation, or approval of any third-party site, any material posted on or available through that site, or that site’s sponsors.
- As described above, Cordia Partners makes regular and reasonable efforts to protect its website and website visitors from privacy and technical threats. Cordia Partners is nevertheless unable to warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Cordia Partners will always remain free of viruses or other harmful elements. Cordia Partners therefore cannot and will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
How to Contact Us: Should you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 703.462.6200, or mail to Cordia Partners, 8229 Boone Blvd. Suite 300, Vienna, VA 22182.