Cordia is uniquely positioned within the professional services market, offering candidates an environment that conveys the advantages of both public accounting and a corporate accounting experience. In most companies, accounting is an overhead function and typically the last to receive an investment. At Cordia, accounting is our business. We focus significant time and resources on the development of our staff by providing a variety of client experiences and career opportunities, as well as targeted continuing education opportunities that allow our employees to take their career to the next level.
More than just competitive compensation and great benefits, Cordia is committed to your professional growth and work-life balance. Whether you are still in school or are an experienced professional, Cordia will give you the opportunity to build upon your experience and launch your career in accounting and professional services.
- Commitment to education and professional development
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Firm-wide support for work/life balance
- Volunteer and service opportunities
- Collaborative and supportive colleagues
- Entrepreneurial environment